For just $15 per vehicle, per night, guests will be able to camp on the Southwest corner of Vail and Squaw Valley at Angel Fire Resort through the summer season. Campers will have access to porta-potties, dumpsters a dish-washing station and a gas fire pit on site.
- Maximum of 1 camper or tent (camping unit) per campground spot
- Please park to the left of your campsite, the limit for parking is one vehicle for each campsite. All other vehicle must be parked in the lower green parking lot
- Trailers longer than 19' are not permitted in this campground
- Please display camping permit where it is visible at all times on your camping unit
- Angel Fire Resort is not responsible for stolen or damaged prperty
- No campfires, only cook stoves allowed.
- Please turn fire pit off when not in use
- Pets must be on leash at all times
- Quiet hours are 10PM to 7AM
- Maximum stay is 7 days
- No littering